Common Software Features
This optional feature reduces the resource requirements the software makes on your computer often at the expense of visual appearance of the program.
By reducing the memory and/or CPU requirements this can result in the following benefits:
- Quicker program and computer start-up times.
- Reduced power usage and thus prolonging remaining battery life.
- Reduced wear of hard disk by reducing the chance of requiring virtual memory.
Also known as Code Signing, CyberFlair ensures that all of our software products are digitally signed, as it's the virtual equivalent of it being shrink-wrapped by us for distribution.
This results in the following benefits:
- Products that have been code signed means that its author wants to be easily identifiable as its creator.
- For a company to obtain a certificate required for digital code signing, it must first be vetted by an independent certificate authority company.
- Microsoft Windows security features and other security products, such as anti-virus, firewalls and Web Browsers, offer better integration.
- It also helps to identify if the product has been tampered with or damaged, as both results in breaking the virtual shrink-wrapping.